1. Do you know how to speak English?
2. What is a mate?
3. Name two mates
4. Who is a best mate?
5. What valuable gift would you give to your best mate?
6. What is a real mate?
7. Australians treat women with respect. Whom do we respect most?
9. What do you call a man who prefers the company of women to the company of his mates?
10. What is the best car ever built?
12. What was the worst car ever built?
14. Recite the best pome ever written.
15. What are the four major food groups?
16. What is a "couch potato"?
17. Who is above the law?
18. When does the presumption of innocence not apply?
19. Do Australians value obscene superannuation benefits for their politicians?
20. Why isn't Australia a republic yet?
21. What do politicians do?
22. What is John Howard's greatest hope for the future of Australia?
23. What was Australia's opinion of Iraqis before the war?
24. What is Australia's opinion of Iraqis now?
25. What do we think of Iraqis who try to flee this brutal oppression and torture to a safe country like Australia?
26. If you want to take an Australian stand on international events, from whom should you seek permission?
27. If you want to make laws for the Australian people, from whom should you seek permission?
28. If you make an Australian movie in Australia for Australians, who gets Final Cut?
29. What nationality is Split Enz now?
30. What nationality is Russell Crowe now?
31. What nationality is Mel Gibson now?
32. What is the other name for the "Church of the Sound of Music"?
33. What is The Hillsaralive"
34. Who said, "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities"?
|Please read and indicate your acceptance of the following declaration|
2. I love youse. I love youse all.
3. Australia is the best bloody country in the world.
4. I reckon Aussie sheilas are gorgeous.
4A. But I promise not to touch your daughter.
4B. Or your llittle boy.
5. My cousin will fix your car for you cheap (cash only).
6. I will sling you a slab if you let me in.
7. I promise to be nice and not blow anything up.
8. I promise to be your best mate.
people where they belong
|Do you need help understanding this site? Need a translation into another language? Too bad. Learn to speak English.|